Friday, September 5, 2008

Learning curves!

Seems like today is meant to be world learning day!!Well,atleast for me!!

First, I "learnt"that I had forgotten to bring in my pattern pieces for my sewing class!!D'oh!

Second,while washing out my screens the high pressure hose gave way and drenched me in water.What did I learn you may ask???I learnt that it is terribly haaard to fix it back when there is water gushing EVERYWHERE and its worse when your soaked!

Third and by far the most exciting!! I learnt how to make the title of my blog look all pretty!!YAY!bit of trial and error and I probably did it the long way while there could be a much quicker path to the same end.....!!!That said.. I am very happy with the look..but am still experimenting with more colour choices!!

Here's hoping it attracts some readers:)

No comments: