Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seaside finds

I'm a bit delayed in posting this,but oh well,better late than never:) I got back from a week well spent at a friends beach house in rye..being near the sea was so claming and relaxing that part of my just wanted to keep floating away on those waves......

I also visited Sorrento when I was there and for those of you carfty-designy folk who live in Melbourne and have never visisted,YOU ARE MISSING OUT BIG TIME! There were the most beautiful homewares and interior deco shops with the most stunning displays and products.

I felt like I was in Design-Heaven...fresh seaside themes,rustic-earthy feel of design and deco. SIMPLY AWESOME....

Here is a little montage of my photographic memories:)ENjoy!



1 comment:

Alicia Souza said...

hey tanya
i was browsing online at various short courses I waned to do..blah blah..and i just landed up on your website...cute!

i was thinking of doing a short course at the CAE (Melbourne). I'm an illustrator/designer out of RMIT too! I havent updated my blog in a million years...but just wanted to say hi!

I like your stuff...its real cute...
Ive been meaning to do patterns for children clothing sometime soon...maybe ill get some advice off you then....