Saturday, January 29, 2011

Inspiration in more ways than one...

Happy weekend everyone!
Oh how I WAIT for these nowadays!Why you may ask? Well,2 weeks ago I started working full-time and after 4 years of uni/part-time its a BIG change!I'm still getting used to it and my mind,body and soul is slowly adjusting to early starts and 8 hous of work a day!
So that brings me back to the weekend!Yay!This is my first weekend afer starting work where I've actually gotten my act together and attemped something creative.
One of my to-do's for the year includes NOT missing out on doing fun creative stuff (because even though I work in design its not always about drawing and painting...is it?)
So,I promised myself I'd still do all the things I love such as-drawing,painting,getting messy with ink,gouache,spray adhesive etc.etc...
First up : re-vamp inspiration board

Secondly : clean out workspace (always very satisfying)
Thirdly: Inspiration need not always be a pretty picture it could also be something like this...
Be at Peace
A prayer by St. Frances de Sales
Do not look forward in fear to the changes in life;
Rather, look to them with full hope that as they arise,
God, Whose very own you are,will lead you safely through all things;
and when you cannot stand it,God will carry you in His arms.
Do not fear what may happen tomorrow;
the same understanding Father who cares for you today
will take care of you then and every day.
He will either shield you from suffering
or will give you unfailing strength to bear it.
Be at peace, and put aside all anxious thoughts and imagination

1 comment:

Jazmine said...

Good luck with the year of work tanya!! never stop creating!