Friday, November 28, 2008

MAKING...


Oh I'm enjoying my holidays so much that I forgot all about christmas thats around the corner.

It was our graduate show last night and I had a great time.Took some picutres of my display and will post them up soooooon with some more info. on the show.

In the mean time,I had deicided earlier to make brooches for all the lovely ladies in my life for a christmas present.
I printed onto some plain felt squares and had all these plans to cut them up and make pretty things out of them.
They are currently a work in progress and a couple of them turned out quite nice, though I might finish a few more before I take pictures and post them here....something for my readers to look forward too???:)

I hope everyone is as confused as me with our very melbourne-ish weather:)but I hope its a good weekend for all...

and oh- excitment excitment about the design market this sunday!yay!

No comments: