Monday, December 1, 2008

dabbling in illustrator...


copyright 2008 tanya d'souza

Just some fun creating in illustrator...cushions perhaps...?????

Went to the design market yesterday...and ofcourse wanted to buy EVERYTHING!!!!!!
The stalls were fabulous as were the goodies up for sale....I in particular went to sneek peak at the ink and spindle stall...and WOW...the fabrics/products were soooo gorgeous to see and actually touch and feel in person....:)Awesome..!

The brooches mentioned earlier are still in the making....pictures to come soon...:)

2 comments:

Caylie said...

hey! Yeah I recognise some of your prints, and the photos of the print room hehe, but can't remember what you look like, I just finished my 1st year and i'm the one who always wears a green dustcoat. Congrats on graduating! How exciting, what are your plans now? and how do you know Lara? Nice to meet you Tanya!- Caylie

Anonymous said...

hey tanya!!...i absolutely love your designs....especially this one.....!i am a freelance textile desgner and i have recently started blogging..very soon i would be putting my work on it as well . on the right side of your blog page i read about the the copyright. can u pls tell me how i can do that on my page when i add my work?