Wednesday, October 29, 2008

on the cutting table....


copyright 2008 tanya d'souza
Love..LOve..LOVE the colours.More cushions on the way with these fabrics!


copyright 2008 tanya d'souza

All lined up and ready to sew.I'm having tremendous fun mixing and match all my prints and creating patchwork type cushions.


copyright 2008 tanya d'souza

Not a very good picture,but the lighter green one is actually on silk.I looove how the print turned out and I think it looks great as a cushion.I'm waiting to finish the entire range of cushions so that I can take nice pictures of them all made up and arranged in a pretty way...

So do keep popping back to my blog(if there is anyone out there who reads it!)and you'll see some exciting things...I promise;)


1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

Hi, I just found your blog and I'm loving your prints...pretty and colourful is right up my alley!